One of our writers recently worked on this paper. They can work on yours tooORDER NOW
1) Minimum 2 full pages and template (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Complete the template (Check file)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 3: Minimum 5 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Trends and Issues in Health care
Choose a legislator on the state or federal level who is also a nurse
1. Discuss the importance of the legislator/nurse’s role as advocate for improving health care delivery.
2. What specific bills has the legislator/nurse sponsored or supported that have influenced health care.
Part 2: Trends and Issues in Health care
Research legislation that has occurred within the last 5 years at the state or federal level as a result of nurse advocacy.
1. Describe the legislation and what was accomplished.
2. What additional steps need to be taken to continue advocacy for this issue?
Part 3: Trends and Issues in Health care
Nurses often become motivated to change aspects within the larger health care system based on their real-world experience. As such, many nurses take on an advocacy role to influence a change in regulations, policies, and laws that govern the larger health care system.
Identify a problem or concern in your state (Florida), community, or organization that has the capacity for advocacy through legislation.
Research the issue and use the “Advocacy Through Legislation” template to complete this assignment.