https://www.essaystank.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logoTank2-300x104.png 0 0 Job https://www.essaystank.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logoTank2-300x104.png Job2022-01-05 20:24:372022-01-05 20:25:23Guidelines for Research Papers
One of our writers recently worked on this paper. They can work on yours tooORDER NOW
- Silent Generation – born between 1927 and 1945
- Baby Boomers – born between 1946 and 1964
- Generation X – born between 1965 and 1980
- Generation Y/Millennials – born between 1981 and 2000
- Generation Z – born after 2001
- Pick one generation from each list and describe the characteristics and needs of the two generations you chose.
- Compare and contrast the two generations.
- Describe the channels of communication that would be appropriate for that generation.
- How tech-savvy are the people in the generations you chose.
- What marketing strategies do you feel should be used to sell a product to the generations you chose?
- How would you market a product differently to a younger generation when they become older and need the same product? Will the characteristics of the generation factor into the marketing strategies? (example-medical care could be accomplished through facetime instead of visiting the doctor’s office.)
Guidelines for Research Papers
- (3-5 pages)
- Double spaced
- One- inch margins
- Font-Times New Roman
- Size- 12